Spread hot fudge around rim of glass and roll in sprinkles and/or chopped nuts. Set aside.
In blender, combine bananas, yogurt and creamer until thick and smooth. Set aside 3/4 of mixture into 2 measuring cups (about 1/2 cup each). Stir chocolate sauce into one cup, until combined, to create chocolate layer.
Blend strawberries into remaining 1/4 banana mixture, adding more creamer if needed. Pour into prepared glass. Gently pour banana mixture on top of strawberry layer. Add chocolate mixture on top of banana layer.
Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, chopped nuts and cherry. Add yellow stripey straws and banana slices for garnish. Serve immediately.
- Chocolate fudge ice cream topping, divided
- Rainbow sprinkles, divided
- Chopped nuts, divided and optional
- 2 medium-large ripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup International Delight Cold Stone Creamery® Sweet Cream coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (about 4-7 strawberries, depending on size)
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherry
- Banana slices