Peppermint Brownie Cheesecake
Bake brownie mix in round pan according to package instructions.
Separately beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, then add creamer and heavy whipping cream, mixing well.
Add vanilla, sugar and salt, beating until incorporated.
Pour cream cheese mixture overtop cooked and cooled brownie, then freeze overnight.
Remove from pan and top with peppermint candies before serving.
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer*
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup peppermint candies, crushed