In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and creamer, mixing well.
Add 1 tub whipped cream to mixture then blend on high until fully incorporated.
In a parfait or tall, thin glass, layer peanut butter mixture, graham cracker crumbs, additional whipped cream and hot fudge.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup International Delight REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup coffee creamer
- 2 tubs whipped cream (divided, thawed if frozen)
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- Hot fudge