Prepare cake according to package directions. Allow to cool 25-30 minutes in pan, then use stick end of wooden spoon to poke holes in cake.
In medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and creamer to make chocolate peanut butter sauce. Allow mixture to thicken for about 10 minutes, then pour over cake and into holes. (Note: The mixture will not thicken completely to pudding consistency.)
In large bowl, whisk REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups into thawed whipped topping. Spread frosting over cake. Sprinkle REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups evenly over frosting. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box milk chocolate cake mix
- Ingredients to make cake as directed
- 1 (3.9-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups International Delight REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup coffee creamer
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package REESE'S Minis Unwrapped Mini Cups