International Delight® Member Delights Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Sponsor: WWF Operating Company, 12002 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021.
By participating, you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The International Delight® Member Delights Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Mountain Time (MT) on January 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. MT on December 31, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes shall consist of six entry periods each of which shall be two calendar months in duration (each, an “Entry Period”), with the first Entry Period starting on January 1, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. MT and ending on February 28, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT. The second Entry Period shall be March 1, 2015 beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. MT and ending on April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT. The third Entry Period shall be May 1, 2015 beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. MT and ending on June 30, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT. The fourth Entry Period shall be July 1, 2015 beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. MT and ending on August 31, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT. The fifth Entry Period shall be September 1, 2015 beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. MT and ending on October 31, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT. The sixth Entry Period shall be November 1, 2015 beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. MT and ending on December 31, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT. For each Entry Period, entries may be submitted as set forth below. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Sweepstakes will be Sponsor’s clock. Proof of submission (screen captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of entry.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is offered and open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, and their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. How To Enter: Internet access required. To enter, you must have or create a user account at http://www.internationaldelight.com (“Account”). Signing up is free, and can be done by visiting http://InternationalDelight.com/signup and following the instruction prompts to enter the required information. All fields must be completed or your entry will not be eligible. On the first day of every Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period, the Sweepstakes Entities will post a survey question within the Member Delights section (http://www.internationaldelight.com/my/delights) of the site for all people who have an Account. The site will contain a survey-type question, e.g., “What I.D. flavor is your favorite?” When you respond to the question, you will automatically be entered in the Sweepstakes for an opportunity to win a Prize (as defined in Section 5 below) for that Entry Period. All entries for a particular Entry Period must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. MT on the last day of such Entry Period. You may only enter online. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit one entry per person, per Entry Period, regardless of email address used. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Bonus Entries: There are four ways to earn bonus Sweepstakes entries as outlined below:
a. Email: After you enter the Sweepstakes, you will be invited to submit, during the Sweepstakes Period, the names and email addresses of your friends who may be interested in entering the Sweepstakes. Each person that you refer will receive an email notifying him or her about the Sweepstakes with instructions regarding how to enter. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship, and your referrals must be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. You will receive one additional entry into the Sweepstakes for a particular Entry Period for each person that you refer who enters the Sweepstakes during such Entry Period in accordance with these Official Rules.
b. Tweet via Twitter: After you enter the Sweepstakes, click the Twitter share button to tweet about the Sweepstakes via Twitter. Your tweet must include your unique link. For every friend that clicks on the unique link and registers for an Account during an Entry Period, you will receive one additional entry into the Sweepstakes for such Entry Period.
c. Share on Facebook: After you enter the Sweepstakes, follow the links and instructions to share the prepopulated message including a unique link on Facebook. For every friend that clicks on the unique link and registers for an Account during an Entry Period, you will receive one additional entry into the Sweepstakes for such Entry Period.
d. Share Unique Link: After you enter the Sweepstakes, log into your Account during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the links and instructions to share the Sweepstakes via your unique link. For every friend that clicks on the unique link and registers for an Account during an Entry Period, you will receive one additional entry into the Sweepstakes for such Entry Period.
There is no limit on the number of bonus entries per entrant.
4. Random Drawing: At approximately 10:00 a.m. MT on the first business day following the last day of each Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period, the Sweepstakes Entities will randomly draw one entry from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner for a particular Entry Period will be notified by email within five business days after last day of such Entry Period. ALL ENTRANTS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AT ANY TIME DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD (IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR), AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE AN ENTRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED AS A WINNER.
5. Prizes And Odds Of Winning: Six (6) Prizes will be awarded. One winner every Entry Period will receive either (i) a year’s supply of International Delight® beverage products in the form of 45 coupons each redeemable for a free pint, quart, or half-gallon of International Delight® beverage products up to $3.99 where such products are sold (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) between $134.55 and $179.55), or (ii) one of the prizes listed below at the discretion of the Sponsor in accordance with the following schedule (each of (i) and (ii), a “Prize”):
|Fitness Pack: Fit bit (ARV $129.95) and athletic apparel gift card (ARV $300)||January - February||$429.95|
|Airfare Voucher||March - April||$500|
|GRAND PRIZE: Summer Chill Prize Pack- Tablet, ID Tumbler, ID Iced Coffee Coupons (5), ice cube trays
SECOND PRIZES (5): ID Iced Coffee Coupons, ID Tumbler and Ice Cube Trays
|May - June||$449.99|
|GRAND PRIZE: Ice Cream Maker
SECOND PRIZES (5): Set of ice cream bowls
|July - August||$399.99|
|Work of Art Coffee Kit: Keurig (ARV $199.99), Keurig Carousel (ARV $24.99),
Carafe (ARV $29.99), Coffee Sign (ARV $99.99)
|September - October||$354.96|
Total ARV is between $807.30 and $2,693.17. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for and the winners will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of a Prize at the time of award and the ARV stated in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether the Prize is used in whole or in part.
6. How To Claim Your Prize: Each potential winner will be notified by email to obtain a current mailing address for delivery of the Prize. Before being declared an official winner, a potential winner may be required to execute and return a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and a W9 form no later than 10 business days after the time such forms are postmarked as having been sent by Sponsor or that potential winner will forfeit his/her Prize. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the Prize, or if Sponsor does not receive a return email with a delivery address within 10 business days, or if a Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and his/her Prize forfeited without compensation of any kind, with an alternate potential winner being selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
Each Prize will be shipped to each winner’s home address within four to six weeks after the last day of each Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason outside of their control.
7. Conditions of Entry: Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s registration in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair playing practices. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (i) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, websites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (ii) failed communications or communications that are jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or (iii) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of mail or entries, or the offering or announcement of the Prizes or in any Prize notification documents; or (iv) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (vi) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
8. Releases: As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees: (i) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a Prize; and (ii) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarded Prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrants be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs. Each winner, by acceptance of a Prize, grants to Sponsor, the other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display his/her name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor’s failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state or federal court located in Colorado.
11. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: International Delight® Member Delights Giveaway – Winners List Request, 12002 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 within three months after conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages or send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: International Delight® Member Delights Giveaway – Official Rules Request, 12002 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Only one request of either type, mailed separately, will be fulfilled. Vermont and Washington residents may omit return postage.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER.